KBJ proprietary software
We create original, universal and at the same time flexible applications and solutions supplementing the standard functionalities of the SAP system. Our products are used every day in over a hundred companies from various industries. Thanks to the rich, comprehensive experience, expert knowledge and values, we create applications that are easy to implement, efficient and easy to use. Customers are the most important for us – we create and improve our applications for you. We are open to any suggestions and comments and we make every effort to ensure that you are satisfied with the cooperation and feel that you can always count on us.
SAP dedicated solutions
SAP Best Practices is a great principle for implementing SAP solutions. Standardization of processes usually works well in at least 80% of the functional scope of ERP systems. What about the remaining 20%? What about the unique processes and requirements without which the operation of your company will be difficult or burdensome and time-consuming? When there is no support from dedicated solutions? Development is our ambition - modification, automation, functional enrichment of SAP solutions; All those areas that are the heart of your company and that enrich the SAP standard and at the same time they provide business users with "tailor-made" tools.
Project Management & Support
The project management & support team is the first operational contact with our company in the realization of implementation projects, as well as in customer support, maintenance and development projects. Our goal is to manage projects to provide our Customer with the highest quality product that meets his needs and expectations within the assumed scope, time and budget. Implementation and development projects are the changes in processes and tools supporting our Clients. We make sure that the process of this change runs smoothly, in accordance with the best practices, so that it is a journey into the future and in the end, that it will support the development of our clients.
Sales & Customer Support
The sales team offers you a complete guide through the purchasing process. From an introductory meeting, through selecting the most appropriate solutions for the Client and preparing their company for digital transformation in the selected area, to finalizing the transaction and entrusting further stages of cooperation to the project team. Regardless of the stage of work, we remain at your disposal, because good relations and customer satisfaction are our priority!
We build customer-dedicated solutions in Fiori, Java, and iRPA technologies. We create portal, employee self-service, mobile and automation solutions for business processes. If you see problems in using the current SAP functionalities or have an idea on how to improve SAP in the above areas - contact us! We will share our experiences and those of our clients, we'll help identify the problem, find a solution, and we'll design and build IT modules that will improve your processes.
Data is the "new gold". Our goal is to help clients in the proper use of data they collect in SAP systems and other third-party systems. We build and configure data warehouse systems that allow you to create a single source of truth in the organization. We create analyses, reports, dashboards and KPIs that provide both operational and management information. We invite you to joint business intelligence projects that will turn data into business decisions that bring more profit or savings, i.e. the so-called. "new gold".
We have completed over 300 SAP projects over 10 years.
The majority of the team are experts with many years of experience in the SAP market.
More than 90 international SAP certificates confirm our commitment to continuous investment in team knowledge and competence development.
We provide solutions that are an everyday work tool for hundreds of thousands of people.
KBJ experts implement over 30% of all SAP trainings in Poland!
The first SAP partner listed on the stock exchange
e-KSF is a friendly manager with a number of functions allowing the user to efficiently manage the invoice recording process in the enterprise.
e-KSF enables easy integration of SAP with the National System of e-Invoices (pl.: KSeF) and automatic handling of the process of sending and receiving structured invoices.
From the second quarter of 2023 structured invoice will become the only form of invoicing, and the use of the National e-Invoices System in Poland will become mandatory.
Find out why the e-KSF solution is right for your company!